It feels like home the moment you see it. You’ll love the quiet little street and the 2 blocks to La Crescenta Valley Park. It has a bright remodeled kitchen, central air conditioning and simple floor plan that maximized every square foot of living space. The backyard is private and its late afternoon shade is perfect for al fresco dining. The current owners added a separate home office with power and AC unit, and improved energy efficiency with solar energy panels, insulation in the attic, walls and ceiling, and a whole house fan. They also installed a new roof with Radiant Barrier, drought-tolerant landscape, and bolted the foundation. Other features include upgraded electric service and an electric car charger. This super clean home is ready for you to just start living!
5 Things We Love About 4030 Willalee
- The front yard is a butterfly and hummingbird extravaganza. Something is always blooming.
- The double french doors in the second bedroom have the perfect orientation for awesome light but not a ton of heat.
- The garage and attic provide waaaaay more storage than you would expect
- The adorable office/sheshed hidden from the house.
- The humongous laundry room/pantry in the kitchen.
What Is Nearby?
- La Crescenta Valley Regional Park (Dog Park, Skate Park, Fitness Course)
- El Sol (Favorite Mexican Restaurant)
- Jeremy’s (Favorite Breakfast Restaurant)
- Montrose Shopping Park
- Tickle Tree Cafe (Favorite Casual Food Restaurant)