The Wiseman’s are a happily chaotic family. And the house looked happy. And chaotic. The Wiseman’s lived life every moment of the day – decor and impressing people was not on the list of priorities.
Our goal – get top dollar for their home without spending a ton of money.
Here’s the “Reader’s Digest” summary.
- $850,000 was hoped for price after sprucing up the home. (Target set pre-pandemic)
- $8,000 invested in paint, staging
- 1 month of inconvenience and hard work painting and decluttering
- 1 Global Pandemic throwing all price projections into question
- List Price $850,000
- Multiple Offers
- Accepted Offer $930,000
Stay tuned for the full Sold Story and find out how the Wiseman’s made smart choices with limited time and money to get the maximum sales price possible!
Welcome to Parkside DIGGS! The bright airiness and feeling of privacy will surprise you. This home sits high above the street on a wide corner lot and the professional landscape is designed for beauty and privacy.
It is move-in ready. The home’s interior has just been painted and the exterior was painted recently in fashion-forward colors. The generous driveway was recently re-coated and the kitchen has refinished cabinets and re-glazed tile counters.
You’ll love living at Parkside DIGGS. Enjoy the ever-changing view of the mountains from your living room picture window or from the brick patio shaded by a magnificent Oak. All of the bedrooms are sensibly located on one side of the home, away from the “public” parts of the home.
Upgrades include newer sewer line, dual paned windows, Solar Tube skylights, new HVAC unit, bolted foundation, WIFI enabled watering system, water softener, and reverse osmosis filtration.
5 Things We Love About Parkside DIGGS
- Crescenta Valley Park – we love the dog park, the serene beauty and the fire fighters that run around the park, sans shirt, during the summer months.
- The “Up-ness” – this home sits several feet above street level. This is a “no window coverings needed” home!
- The landscaping – a professional landscape architect designed this drought-tolerant landscape. We love the Wifi enabled watering system!
- The brick patio – we love the magnificent Oak, the perfect privacy and the generous size. This is California Living, Baby!!
- The Project Space – two additional out door spaces plus an extra wide lot is perfect for the hobbyist or urban farmer.
We have limited opportunities for unrepresented buyers to see this home on Sunday July 12, 2 – 4 PM. Represented buyers can view the home with their agent, instructions are in the MLS.
Because of COVID-19, our rules will seem unreasonable to a casual looker. We can only accomodate serious qualified buyers. All appointments must be made in advance, no walk ups will be allowed.
Prior to the viewing appointment each buyer must provide:
- A current pre-approval letter from a bank or mortgage lender
- A signed COVID Disclosure Form (provided by DIGGS)
- A single property buyer representation agreement
Reserve your slot by calling Jake at 973-214-6807 or filling out the form below.